Bike Build Charity with NAIFA
Here at Together We Rise, we’re experts at hosting team-building activities! We have a decade of experience working with amazing teams across the nation. Having traveled the US several times over, it is always a pleasure to visit Texas with Bike Build charity.
This September we built bikes with the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA) at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio. Texas might be the Lone Star state but at this event, we definitely weren’t alone in helping children in foster care.
Determined, the teams built bikes in record time, all 50 bikes were assembled in less than 45 minutes. NAIFA definitely proved that they are the fastest bike-builders in the west. With 100 guests at the corporate philanthropy event, it was a rowdy rodeo.
After the team-building activity, 4Kids of South Texas accepted the donation of 50 bikes. Because of NAIFA’s generosity, foster children in their community directly benefited from the donation.
Learning how to ride a bike is a memorable childhood moment. With our Bike Build program, we’re making sure every foster kid gets to experience that happiness. If you’d like to get involved in your local community with Bike Build team building charity activities click here.
- Former Foster Youth Shares Her Experience as a Teen in Foster Care
- Former Foster Youth Finds A Kidney Donor In New Mom
- What Happens When Kids in Foster Care Turn 18?
- Our Friends at Sticker Mule
- 12 Years of Helping Kids in Care
- 15 Things You Should Know Before Fostering
- 7 Ways to Give Back to the Community
- Myths About Adoption & Foster Care
- How To Become a Foster Parent - The 5 Step Guide
- Disney Days at Walt Disney World Blog