May 3, 2012
Do Something Awards honors TWR Founder
Every year, DoSomething.org presents the Do Something Awards to honor young adults making a difference in the world. Out of more than 1000 applicants, the panel chose Danny Mendoza as one of the 5 finalists! DoSomething.org awards four of the finalists with $10,000 grants and one grand prize winner with a grant totaling $100,000. In Santa Monica on August, 20th, Danny will appear alongside the other four finalists at the Do Something awards show televised on VH1.
- Former Foster Youth Shares Her Experience as a Teen in Foster Care
- Former Foster Youth Finds A Kidney Donor In New Mom
- What Happens When Kids in Foster Care Turn 18?
- Our Friends at Sticker Mule
- Helping Children in Care…Because They Matter
- 7 Ways to Give Back to the Community
- Sweet Case 101
- Myths About Adoption & Foster Care
- How To Become a Foster Parent - The 5 Step Guide
- Disney Days at Walt Disney World Blog