Foster Care Donation: Easter Baskets of Love
It was all jelly beans and chocolate bunnies this week at the Together We Rise office in Brea, CA. Our loyal and amazing volunteers did it again with a huge turn out for our Easter basket drive. We were so overwhelmed with the support for foster care donation and people wanting to help that we had to create 3 nights of basket making!
With special help from our friends at Crown Toyota and Landmark Medical, we were able to provide almost 400 Easter baskets to youth in foster care. If you haven’t been to one of our volunteer nights you might want to consider it! We have fun people and warm hearts to make sure the foster youth in our community are not forgotten.
Thank you so much to our extraordinary volunteers and supporters! They continue to astound us with their love and dedication to our cause. The foster care donation gifts all went on to make kids smile and feel special. We can’t do this without people like them! Have a Eggs-tra special Easter and Spring Break 🙂
- Former Foster Youth Shares Her Experience as a Teen in Foster Care
- Former Foster Youth Finds A Kidney Donor In New Mom
- What Happens When Kids in Foster Care Turn 18?
- Our Friends at Sticker Mule
- 12 Years of Helping Kids in Care
- 15 Things You Should Know Before Fostering
- 7 Ways to Give Back to the Community
- Myths About Adoption & Foster Care
- How To Become a Foster Parent - The 5 Step Guide
- Disney Days at Walt Disney World Blog