Celebrating Valentine’s Day Nationwide
This year our national intern team took Valentine’s Day to the next level. Almost 100 interns from all parts of the country recruited their friends, family members, and fellow students to give back and raise foster donations. Together, they created hundreds of Valentine’s Day cards for the foster youth in their communities.
From Portland, Oregon, Madison, Wisconsin, Amityville, New York and many more states and cities our TWR interns united their community by exposing them to the harsh realities foster youth face every day. We helped foster youth remember that someone cares about them on a day where it can be especially difficult.
We love our national interns who help us unite communities and help foster youth all over the United States. Thank you so much for all the community members, students, and family members who contributed!
Wish you could have participated? Want to start a TWR chapter on your campus too? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and learn how to become a official chapter of TWR at your school. Volunteer and help us change the way foster youth navigate the system in America.
- Former Foster Youth Shares Her Experience as a Teen in Foster Care
- Former Foster Youth Finds A Kidney Donor In New Mom
- What Happens When Kids in Foster Care Turn 18?
- Our Friends at Sticker Mule
- 12 Years of Helping Kids in Care
- 15 Things You Should Know Before Fostering
- 7 Ways to Give Back to the Community
- Myths About Adoption & Foster Care
- How To Become a Foster Parent - The 5 Step Guide
- Disney Days at Walt Disney World Blog