Feb. 5, 2015
Students Give Back to Foster Youth
We can’t say thank you enough to this group of high school students from Chino, CA. These kids go to a “continuation” high school and usually are the ones receiving support and assistance. At the end of January, they invited 30 foster families to a small festival they hosted at their campus on a Friday night. The high school students purchased all the kids brand new bicycles, provided food, face painters, photo booths, and entertainment. They even paid for a bus to pick all the kids up!
THESE KIDS ARE AWESOME!!!
To learn more about how to get involved, click here!
- Former Foster Youth Shares Her Experience as a Teen in Foster Care
- Former Foster Youth Finds A Kidney Donor In New Mom
- What Happens When Kids in Foster Care Turn 18?
- Our Friends at Sticker Mule
- 15 Things You Should Know Before Fostering
- 7 Ways to Give Back to the Community
- Sweet Case 101
- Myths About Adoption & Foster Care
- How To Become a Foster Parent - The 5 Step Guide
- Disney Days at Walt Disney World Blog