Day 7: A Little Country And A Little Bit Rock-n-Roll
We left Texas and made our way to Nashville to hear some country music and meet some awesome kids. Our team had a fun time exploring Nashville with a few extra hours to spare. We definitely ate plenty of food, listening to great live country music, and meet some awesome people.
It was fun going down the busy streets of downtown Nashville and the crowds of people starring as we pull a 24-foot trailer with a giant blue bear on it.
Our event took place on our friends at Beaman Toyota’s lot. We can’t thank them and everyone at the Toyota dealerships we stopped along the way. They are such a wonderful family member to have on our team and take very good care of us.
Toyota also hooked us up with our Tundra and the wraps that have decked out our vehicles and really made us standout. We are so lucky to have such generous people to make what we do happen.
From the bottom of our hearts we can’t thank our friends at Toyota enough.
Check out our video of the event here!
- Former Foster Youth Shares Her Experience as a Teen in Foster Care
- Former Foster Youth Finds A Kidney Donor In New Mom
- What Happens When Kids in Foster Care Turn 18?
- Our Friends at Sticker Mule
- Helping Children in Care…Because They Matter
- 7 Ways to Give Back to the Community
- Sweet Case 101
- Myths About Adoption & Foster Care
- How To Become a Foster Parent - The 5 Step Guide
- Disney Days at Walt Disney World Blog