Brea Stonefire Grill Philanthropy Event
At Foster Love - Together We Rise, most team-building activities involve building bikes, skateboards, or duffle bags to donate to foster youth. At the Stonefire Grill Friends and Family philanthropy event on November 16th and 17th, we built up our appetites instead!
On Friday night, Saturday afternoon, and Saturday night, our guests lined up around the new restaurant. Everyone was excited to try all the delicious food while also giving back to their community. We served everyone breadsticks while they waited, and gave out free stickers and brochures so they could learn about Foster Love - Together We Rise’s mission to improve the lives of kids in foster care.
After giving each table an envelope for donations, we let them order whatever they wanted for free! Families ordered pizzas, racks of ribs, tri-tip, and mesquite BBQ meatballs, along with salads, chips, mashed potatoes, and roasted vegetables as sides.
For the few who had room for dessert, Stonefire served carrot cake, brownies, cookies, and blueberry cheesecake. Volunteers helped pass out breadsticks and thanked diners for coming out to support foster youth. The charity event went off without a hitch, and the food was even better than we imagined.
Stonefire Grill matched every tip to donate to Foster Love - Together We Rise, raising over $18,000 for kids in foster care! We truly appreciate Stonefire Grill and the 1,000 guests who joined us at this incredible charity event, we couldn’t have done it without you!
- 7 Bonding Activities To Do With Your Foster Family
- What Happens to Pregnant Teens in Foster Care?
- What Happens When Kids in Foster Care Turn 18?
- 5 FREE Things To Do While You’re Home
- 15 Things You Should Know Before Fostering
- 7 Ways to Give Back to the Community
- Fostering in the Military System
- Myths About Adoption & Foster Care
- 10 Students Selected for Foster Love's 2023 Family Fellowship Scholarship Program
- Empowering Futures: A Shopping Spree for College Foster Youth