Volunteer Team Build with LSL CPA
Together We Rise loves helping coordinate volunteer team build projects. As experts in the corporate and social responsibility space, we finding adding a team build component is a bonus for everyone. Our CPA team LSL CPA hosts an yearly bike build with us to benefit kids in foster care. This year it was even more amazing.
Who is LSL CPA?
LSL CPA is an accounting firm based in Brea and Sacramento, California. They have a strong commitment to helping the local community and have a CSR initiative called Doing What Counts.
The LSL CPA website states, “With a growing interest in giving back to the community, LSL started ‘Doing What Counts’ in 2013. Every year, our firm participates in a handful of firm-wide philanthropic events, including assembling school supplies for Backpacks for Success and participating in multiple 5K walks throughout the year. The ‘Doing What Counts’ program has contributed to the well-being of the Orange County community, as well as, the satisfaction of our team.”
The Volunteer Team Build
Thank You, LSL CPA
- Former Foster Youth Shares Her Experience as a Teen in Foster Care
- Foster Care Helps A Forever Love Find A Forever Family of 10
- Former Foster Youth Finds A Kidney Donor In New Mom
- What Happens When Kids in Foster Care Turn 18?
- Our Friends at Sticker Mule
- 7 Ways to Give Back to the Community
- Sweet Case 101
- Myths About Adoption & Foster Care
- How To Become a Foster Parent - The 5 Step Guide
- Disney Days at Walt Disney World Blog