10 Students Selected for Foster Love's 2023 Family Fellowship Scholarship Program
Foster Love, a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the lives of children in foster care, is proud to announce the 10 recipients of its Family Fellowship College Scholarship Program. These students represent the future and are being recognized for their tenacity, hard work, and determination.
Generously supported by Hope D. Smith and Robert F. Smith, the Family Fellowship provides eligible former and current foster youth with the financial resources needed for them to attend college. All selected recipients are awarded up to $60,000 each towards their college expenses. This scholarship is one-of-a-kind. The Family Fellowship is the largest college scholarship available for youth aging out of the foster care system in America.
Recently, ten dedicated students were brought together to celebrate their accomplishments at Foster Love’s special weekend event in Colorado. Along with financial support through our scholarships, they spent time doing rafting excursions and attending college readiness classes with our staff. Each student also received a tech pack that includes new laptops and essential school supplies.
We are humbled that these bright minds chose to join us. We look forward to hearing about all their feats as college students and as professionals making meaningful contributions in society following graduation from college! Applications will open again next year. If you know a former or current foster youth who could be eligible for this comprehensive scholarship program, please direct them toward us today! Click here for more information on how you can donate towards Foster Love’s Family Fellowship College Scholarship Program. Providing access to higher education opportunities that will shape our future generations.
- 7 Bonding Activities To Do With Your Foster Family
- What Happens to Pregnant Teens in Foster Care?
- What Happens When Kids in Foster Care Turn 18?
- 5 FREE Things To Do While You’re Home
- 15 Things You Should Know Before Fostering
- 7 Ways to Give Back to the Community
- Fostering in the Military System
- Myths About Adoption & Foster Care
- 10 Students Selected for Foster Love's 2023 Family Fellowship Scholarship Program
- Empowering Futures: A Shopping Spree for College Foster Youth