5 COVID Safe Date Night Ideas
Even before COVID, it can be hard to find time for romance as a parent. Just because we are living through a pandemic doesn’t mean we can’t reconnect with our partners. Here are our top 5 COVID safe date night ideas.
1. Backyard Movie Night
A fun and COVID safe date night can start in your own backyard with an outdoor movie night. Make some popcorn, set up a comfy seating area, and watch a new movie using a projector or portable device.
2. Cooking Experiment
Try making a beautiful meal together. Make something that you enjoy and haven’t had in a while. Or try to cook something you’ve never eaten before. This can be as elaborate or simple, it can be done together or to show thanks to your partner.
3. Going Parking
This may have been something teens did in the 50’s but we can all bring back a date night that starts with a drive and ends parked somewhere with a view. Bring snacks and listen to your favorite records. Try to enjoy time alone together.
4. Scenic Picnic
Maybe you liked the parking idea but want to take is a step further. Enjoy a lovely picnic of treats outdoors. Pick a secluded area to spend time together and eat some goodies.
5. Spa Staycation
This is one of our favorites, taking the time to do some self-care together. Wipe up a pitcher of cucumber water and out some clay face masks on. Look at it is another excuse to wear a bathrobe around the house during the day. Only this time you are getting at home facials and manicures.
In conclusion, we hope that you are all finding healthy ways to stay connected with your partners, husband, wives, girlfriends, and boyfriends. Let us know how your COVID safe date night goes. For more fun ways to stay busy during the pandemic, check out our blog here.
- 7 Bonding Activities To Do With Your Foster Family
- What Happens to Pregnant Teens in Foster Care?
- What Happens When Kids in Foster Care Turn 18?
- 5 FREE Things To Do While You’re Home
- 15 Things You Should Know Before Fostering
- 7 Ways to Give Back to the Community
- Fostering in the Military System
- Myths About Adoption & Foster Care
- 10 Students Selected for Foster Love's 2023 Family Fellowship Scholarship Program
- Empowering Futures: A Shopping Spree for College Foster Youth