A Birthday Party Turned Into An Assemble and Donate Project
A birthday party is an excellent avenue for an assemble and donate project. Many people struggle to find the time or places to host a service project. Birthdays are a great way to get your friends and family involved in your favorite philanthropy.
Starting A Birthday Fundraiser
Our young friend Sam decided that she wanted to help local kids in foster care with an assemble and donate project. To make this happen she started a fundraiser for $250 to cover the sponsorship of 10 Sweet Cases. Foster Love - Together We Rise has a simple way to create a fundraiser on our site that is easy to share anywhere online. Sam and her family let their friends know about the fundraiser and together their network donated $1,400.
To help encourage people to donate Sam and her sister Abby made an adorable video. This personalization really helped because it showed everyone why it was important. Check out the video below.
Birthday Assemble and Donate Project
Thank You, Sam
Happy Birthday and thank you, Sam. We love it when kids help kids and know that this is just the beginning of your philanthropic journey.
Supporting children in foster care is important and we hope that Sam’s story can help inspire some people who are interested in helping but don’t know how to start. For those wanting more information, please contact us here.
- 7 Bonding Activities To Do With Your Foster Family
- What Happens to Pregnant Teens in Foster Care?
- What Happens When Kids in Foster Care Turn 18?
- 5 FREE Things To Do While You’re Home
- 15 Things You Should Know Before Fostering
- 7 Ways to Give Back to the Community
- Fostering in the Military System
- Myths About Adoption & Foster Care
- 10 Students Selected for Foster Love's 2023 Family Fellowship Scholarship Program
- Empowering Futures: A Shopping Spree for College Foster Youth