Adoptionly Yours Supports Together We Rise
One of the amazing things about Foster Love - Together We Rise is that our supporters love to lend their skills to help. Our friends Jayne Alfieri and Stacy Clark, co-founders of Tiny Type Studios in Tampa, FL, took their talents to launch Adoptionly Yours greeting cards.
What is Adoptionly Yours Greetings Cards?
FLike many business ventures, Jayne and Stacy’s path towards Adoptionly Yours greeting cards started as a dream between friends. The two new moms became fast friends over coffee, sharing their hopes, struggles, and joys. They bonded over their creative passions and families as both families grew through adoption.
The community and compassion they found in each other inspired the idea for a greeting card company.
Adoptionly Yours focuses on creating cards with uplifting narratives that show empathy, understanding, and love.
This year in honor of National Adoption Awareness Month they designated five Bright Heart Cards. During the month of November, Adoptionly Yours is donating $1 to Foster Love - Together We Rise for every regularly priced Bright Hearts Card sold.
The more we knew, the more we wanted to do our small part to enhance the lives of the 430,000 kids in foster care, and to shine the light on the more than 100,000 kids in foster care waiting to be adopted.
Friends Support Friends
We are grateful for our friends Jayne and Stacy who continue to support children in foster care.
When we were launching our card line, we looked for an organization to partner with that benefitted kids. Our hearts were especially with kids in foster care. Even though our initial line of cards was about uplifting adoption, we also wanted to support the kids in care who may never come home to a forever family.
Together, we can continue to change the way children experience foster care.
- 7 Bonding Activities To Do With Your Foster Family
- What Happens to Pregnant Teens in Foster Care?
- What Happens When Kids in Foster Care Turn 18?
- 5 FREE Things To Do While You’re Home
- 15 Things You Should Know Before Fostering
- 7 Ways to Give Back to the Community
- Fostering in the Military System
- Myths About Adoption & Foster Care
- 10 Students Selected for Foster Love's 2023 Family Fellowship Scholarship Program
- Empowering Futures: A Shopping Spree for College Foster Youth