Bike Build Charity with NAIFA
Here at Foster Love - Together We Rise, we’re experts at hosting team-building activities! We have a decade of experience working with amazing teams across the nation. Having traveled the US several times over, it is always a pleasure to visit Texas with Bike Build charity.
This September we built bikes with the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA) at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio. Texas might be the Lone Star state but at this event, we definitely weren’t alone in helping children in foster care.
Determined, the teams built bikes in record time, all 50 bikes were assembled in less than 45 minutes. NAIFA definitely proved that they are the fastest bike-builders in the west. With 100 guests at the corporate philanthropy event, it was a rowdy rodeo.
After the team-building activity, 4Kids of South Texas accepted the donation of 50 bikes. Because of NAIFA’s generosity, foster children in their community directly benefited from the donation.
Learning how to ride a bike is a memorable childhood moment. With our Bike Build program, we’re making sure every foster kid gets to experience that happiness. If you’d like to get involved in your local community with Bike Build team building charity activities click here.
- 7 Bonding Activities To Do With Your Foster Family
- What Happens to Pregnant Teens in Foster Care?
- What Happens When Kids in Foster Care Turn 18?
- 5 FREE Things To Do While You’re Home
- 15 Things You Should Know Before Fostering
- 7 Ways to Give Back to the Community
- Fostering in the Military System
- Myths About Adoption & Foster Care
- 10 Students Selected for Foster Love's 2023 Family Fellowship Scholarship Program
- Empowering Futures: A Shopping Spree for College Foster Youth