Charity for Foster Kids Concert Helping Together We Rise
On Saturday, March 31 at 9 p.m. there will be a benefit concert at the Fargo VFW. This concert will benefit Foster Love - Together We Rise, a non-profit dedicated to improving the lives of foster children across the U.S. All funds raised will go towards programs for foster youth, like building bikes, providing duffle bags and educating foster children to increase graduation rates. The concert and proceeds will help charity for foster kids.
The concert will feature two bands and an acoustic duo. Jared Swanson
and Daniel Ellenson will perform together as well as the bands Go
Murphy and 3rd and Main. All the money from cover charges and some
drinks sales will go to Foster Love - Together We Rise.
The concert will be hosted by MSUM students Katie Schroepfer and Sam
Bruers. Their goal is to raise $500.
– The Advocate – Minnesota State University, Moorhead
Interested in learning more about Foster Love - Together We Rise and how we help out the local communities and youth in foster care? Come visit us and find out about more information. You can get started on supporting your local communities too! https://www.togetherwerise.org/how-we-help/
- 7 Bonding Activities To Do With Your Foster Family
- What Happens to Pregnant Teens in Foster Care?
- What Happens When Kids in Foster Care Turn 18?
- 5 FREE Things To Do While You’re Home
- 15 Things You Should Know Before Fostering
- 7 Ways to Give Back to the Community
- Fostering in the Military System
- Myths About Adoption & Foster Care
- 10 Students Selected for Foster Love's 2023 Family Fellowship Scholarship Program
- Empowering Futures: A Shopping Spree for College Foster Youth