CSR at the LinkedIn GTO Symposium
CSR, also known as corporate and social responsibility is huge for tech companies. The theory behind CSR postulates that organizations are a part of our communities. As part of the community organizations should invest in the social and economic wellbeing of the community.
For the last day of LinkedIn’s GTO symposium in San Jose, CA, the team linked up with Foster Love - Together We Rise for a Sweet Case and Birthday Box build. In one hour the LinkedIn team decorated and assembled 65 Sweet Case duffle bags and 65 Birthday Boxes.
It is amazing to think of all the children they are helping. The attendees couldn’t stop smiling throughout the event.
Director of Talent Services Governance, Susie Fregoso said, “Thank you to the wonderful team at Foster Love - Together We Rise for sharing the story of the foster children they help bring joy to in their difficult moments and for letting the global Talent Services team share in a small piece of that by giving back to our community with wonderful stuffed duffel bags and birthday boxes! What a heartwarming way to end our wonderful GTO Symposium!”
Donations from this team build benefit children from Santa Clara County DFCS and SCC Foster Youth and Homeless Educational Services.
Nathan from Santa Clara County DFCS said that he was “so excited to get to bring these back to the shelter. We’ve been waiting for another opportunity to come around (we missed it last time!). I cannot believe companies do this for our kids.”
Foster Love - Together We Rise is thankful for having great partners like LinkedIn who are committed to giving back to their community. If you want to help children in foster care in your community. Connect with us here ->>>(https://www.togetherwerise.org/teambuilding-for-good/)
- 7 Bonding Activities To Do With Your Foster Family
- What Happens to Pregnant Teens in Foster Care?
- What Happens When Kids in Foster Care Turn 18?
- 5 FREE Things To Do While You’re Home
- 15 Things You Should Know Before Fostering
- 7 Ways to Give Back to the Community
- Fostering in the Military System
- Myths About Adoption & Foster Care
- 10 Students Selected for Foster Love's 2023 Family Fellowship Scholarship Program
- Empowering Futures: A Shopping Spree for College Foster Youth