May 3, 2012
Do Something Awards honors TWR Founder
Every year, DoSomething.org presents the Do Something Awards to honor young adults making a difference in the world. Out of more than 1000 applicants, the panel chose Danny Mendoza as one of the 5 finalists! DoSomething.org awards four of the finalists with $10,000 grants and one grand prize winner with a grant totaling $100,000. In Santa Monica on August, 20th, Danny will appear alongside the other four finalists at the Do Something awards show televised on VH1.
- 7 Bonding Activities To Do With Your Foster Family
- What Happens to Pregnant Teens in Foster Care?
- What Happens When Kids in Foster Care Turn 18?
- 5 FREE Things To Do While You’re Home
- 15 Things You Should Know Before Fostering
- 7 Ways to Give Back to the Community
- Fostering in the Military System
- Myths About Adoption & Foster Care
- 10 Students Selected for Foster Love's 2023 Family Fellowship Scholarship Program
- Empowering Futures: A Shopping Spree for College Foster Youth