Olive Crest Halloween Foster Kids Volunteer
On Halloween, TWR threw a foster kids volunteer party for 70 children at Olive Crest – an organization that is dedicated to preventing child abuse, treating and educating at-risk children and preserving families in Los Angeles. The kids and volunteers were definitely in the Halloween spirit. Along with dressing up, the children were also able to carve pumpkins. And of course, there was no shortage of candy!
We loved putting our heads together with Olive Crest to create a fun and exciting event for the kids so that they could take part in this holiday. And what makes for a good party? Having plenty of people to share it with! It was a monster mash of a good time, and we’re happy to have been able to spread the joy to so many kids!
Thank you to the volunteers and contributors for making this event possible, and for giving foster children the chance to enjoy and revel in the festivities and fun of Halloween!
You can check out the video here: http://instagram.com/p/gT60Sooltk/
To learn more about foster kids volunteer opportunities and how you can make an impact on your local community, visit https://www.togetherwerise.org/volunteer-opportunities/
- 7 Bonding Activities To Do With Your Foster Family
- What Happens to Pregnant Teens in Foster Care?
- What Happens When Kids in Foster Care Turn 18?
- 5 FREE Things To Do While You’re Home
- 15 Things You Should Know Before Fostering
- 7 Ways to Give Back to the Community
- Fostering in the Military System
- Myths About Adoption & Foster Care
- 10 Students Selected for Foster Love's 2023 Family Fellowship Scholarship Program
- Empowering Futures: A Shopping Spree for College Foster Youth