Students Give Back to Foster Youth
We can’t say thank you enough to this group of high school students from Chino, CA. These kids go to a “continuation” high school and usually are the ones receiving support and assistance. At the end of January, they invited 30 foster families to a small festival they hosted at their campus on a Friday night. The high school students purchased all the kids brand new bicycles, provided food, face painters, photo booths, and entertainment. They even paid for a bus to pick all the kids up!
THESE KIDS ARE AWESOME!!!
To learn more about how to get involved, click here!
- 7 Bonding Activities To Do With Your Foster Family
- What Happens to Pregnant Teens in Foster Care?
- What Happens When Kids in Foster Care Turn 18?
- 5 FREE Things To Do While You’re Home
- 15 Things You Should Know Before Fostering
- 7 Ways to Give Back to the Community
- Fostering in the Military System
- Myths About Adoption & Foster Care
- 10 Students Selected for Foster Love's 2023 Family Fellowship Scholarship Program
- Empowering Futures: A Shopping Spree for College Foster Youth