Sorry, we were busy changing the world! But we are back and catching up.
This holiday season was pretty much over the top for everyone at Foster Love - Together We Rise. The amount of support we received around the country was incredible. We received thousands of messages for people wanting to get involved, requesting information about adoption, or just thanking us for what we do day in and day out. We have to admit, it was difficult, but we managed it thanks to our dedicated staff and interns.
Now we are trying to catch up and there is so much I can tell you about all the awesome things we did, all the states we got to visit, or all the kids we met, but there is too much. The team is working on a video to help capture this and tell you everything. We are currently trying to hire interns and a few more passionate staff to join our team in Brea, CA. We are working on a plan for this upcoming year, and we hope it’ll be the best one yet.
Our interns are still interviewing, our online team are still moving into their dorms, and our office dog is still trying to get used to the new people. It is going to be an insane year, but in a good way. Thank you so much for all of your support; we couldn’t have done it without you.
In conclusion, we’ll leave you with our favorite picture from December.
- 7 Bonding Activities To Do With Your Foster Family
- What Happens to Pregnant Teens in Foster Care?
- What Happens When Kids in Foster Care Turn 18?
- 5 FREE Things To Do While You’re Home
- 15 Things You Should Know Before Fostering
- 7 Ways to Give Back to the Community
- Fostering in the Military System
- Myths About Adoption & Foster Care
- 10 Students Selected for Foster Love's 2023 Family Fellowship Scholarship Program
- Empowering Futures: A Shopping Spree for College Foster Youth