Learning To Make The Most Out Of Your Team Building
Everyone wants to make the most out of their resources, which includes team building. One of the best ways to get additional value is by making your team building part of your CSR initiatives. You might be wondering, “how do I do that?” Well, let us get started.
Choose a Philanthropy Type
There are so many ways to give back. You can plant trees, work in a soup kitchen, walk dogs, read to the elderly. Philanthropic options are endless! The best way to set yourself up for success is by choosing a philanthropy that aligns with the people you work with and their interests. Do your co-workers enjoy the outdoors, animals, art? Really take the time to evaluate what they would be open to.
Pick a Service Project
Now that you know who you’d like to help, the question of how remains. How do you make your service project a team building project? Well, what you need to focus on are service projects that require your team to work together. Find something that is compelling and offers the opportunity to come together.
Making It Happen
So now you’ve selected a charity you want to help and service project that your team can get into. The only thing left to do is to commit. Plan some sort of meal prior of after the event to chat over the experience and reap the benefits of doing a charitable team build. Whatever the service project ends up being, remember that it is tax-deductible and helps people in your community and in your organization.
Want Some Extra Help?
Okay, so you’re excited about mashing your team building and CSR budget but you don’t know where to start. Lucky for you Foster Love - Together We Rise is the charitable team building champs! We have been helping organization nationwide meet both of those initiatives with one awesome service project. To connect with us just send us a message here.
- 7 Bonding Activities To Do With Your Foster Family
- What Happens to Pregnant Teens in Foster Care?
- What Happens When Kids in Foster Care Turn 18?
- 5 FREE Things To Do While You’re Home
- 15 Things You Should Know Before Fostering
- 7 Ways to Give Back to the Community
- Fostering in the Military System
- Myths About Adoption & Foster Care
- 10 Students Selected for Foster Love's 2023 Family Fellowship Scholarship Program
- Empowering Futures: A Shopping Spree for College Foster Youth