Saban Team-Building Event
Foster Love - Together We Rise is grateful to partner with amazing companies like Saban, home of Paul Frank and the Power Rangers. Saban believes in corporate social responsibility, donating tons of toys to TWR for children in foster care. They also support us through philanthropy events and volunteering with us, and we love working with them! Last week, we took a trip to their Los Angeles office to help them with a Sweet Case team-building activity.
Sweet Cases are duffle bags that include a blanket, stuffed animal, coloring book, crayons, and a hygiene kit for kids in foster care. At their last philanthropy event, Saban added extra items to the Sweet Cases to brighten children’s lives. This event was even better; they assembled Sweet Cases with pillow cases, toothpaste, water bottles, night lights, etch-a-sketches, kaleidoscopes, and finger puppets! Saban volunteers decorated Sweet Cases at the team-building event, using pastels to doodle cool designs on every bag. Finally, some volunteers took Sweet Cases home to personalize them and add more detail. All 25 volunteers had a wonderful time drawing on the duffle bags and putting them together. We can’t wait to work with Saban again at the next team-building activity, whether it’s building bikes, skateboards, or Sweet Cases!
Saban donated the Sweet Cases to the Whittier STEP program, providing over 100 kids with a duffle bag of their own. Thank you so much to the incredible volunteers at Saban for helping make this philanthropy event happen. We can’t express our gratitude enough for their efforts to improve the lives of kids in foster care!
Everyone has the power to change a child’s life, not just the Power Rangers! If you want to start a Sweet Case team-building project for your community, click here. To see other events we’ve done with Saban, click here. You can read about other team-building events in California here.
- 7 Bonding Activities To Do With Your Foster Family
- What Happens to Pregnant Teens in Foster Care?
- What Happens When Kids in Foster Care Turn 18?
- 5 FREE Things To Do While You’re Home
- 15 Things You Should Know Before Fostering
- 7 Ways to Give Back to the Community
- Fostering in the Military System
- Myths About Adoption & Foster Care
- 10 Students Selected for Foster Love's 2023 Family Fellowship Scholarship Program
- Empowering Futures: A Shopping Spree for College Foster Youth