Target Builds Sweet Cases for Foster Youth
What do grown-ups and pillow pets have in common? Not much, except that sometimes the grown-ups come to our Brea, CA office here at TWR and help put these stuffed animals in their new hand-drawn homes, Sweet Cases!
Last week, Foster Love - Together We Rise partnered with 15 of Target’s Corporate Interns to assemble and decorate 25 Sweet Cases! Each of them will go to foster youth in Southern California. Our Sweet Cases include lots of goodies like stuffed animals, blankets, and hygiene products. The Target interns also added the personal touch of a handwritten note filled with encouraging words.
These Sweet Cases are filled with love and will provide comfort to a foster child who has just been relocated. Though it might take time to adjust to a new home, these children will doze off to sleep at night accompanied by their new fluffy pals. Our programs make a world of difference, and we couldn’t do it without wonderful partners like Target!
Click here to learn more about our programs and click here for more details about other team building events in California!
- 7 Bonding Activities To Do With Your Foster Family
- What Happens to Pregnant Teens in Foster Care?
- What Happens When Kids in Foster Care Turn 18?
- 5 FREE Things To Do While You’re Home
- 15 Things You Should Know Before Fostering
- 7 Ways to Give Back to the Community
- Fostering in the Military System
- Myths About Adoption & Foster Care
- 10 Students Selected for Foster Love's 2023 Family Fellowship Scholarship Program
- Empowering Futures: A Shopping Spree for College Foster Youth