Team Activities for Good with AIG
Team activities for good are so important when creating a positive work environment. Our long-time friend and supporter AIG understands the value of empowering their team through charitable activities. Recently our AIG friends invited us out for two days of team building activities in New York City.
Who is AIG?
With a long history of community investment, AIG continues to place value in it’s CSR efforts. Their website cites:
“AIG is committed to giving back to the communities we serve through programs, partnerships, and philanthropy that leverage the skills, experience, knowledge, and enthusiasm of our employees. We honor our history of giving and continue to put purpose into action by volunteering to help others, serving on Employee Resource Groups, donating funds to support important causes and by otherwise working toward the greater good.”
-Laura Gallagher, Global Head of Corporate Citizenship
Howdy from the Big Apple
The second night focused on the intern service project. AIG hosts dozens of interns for the summer and the HR department sponsored this event for all the interns in the firm. Together with the help of the 6o interns we decorated and assembled 120 Sweet Cases. These Sweet Cases help replace trash bags and benefit children from HeartShare St. Vincent’s Services in Brooklyn.
Thank You, AIG
We appreciate all of the support from the AIG team and can’t wait till our next event together. Want to learn how you can help kids in foster care? Check out all the ways you can get involved.
- 7 Bonding Activities To Do With Your Foster Family
- What Happens to Pregnant Teens in Foster Care?
- What Happens When Kids in Foster Care Turn 18?
- 5 FREE Things To Do While You’re Home
- 15 Things You Should Know Before Fostering
- 7 Ways to Give Back to the Community
- Fostering in the Military System
- Myths About Adoption & Foster Care
- 10 Students Selected for Foster Love's 2023 Family Fellowship Scholarship Program
- Empowering Futures: A Shopping Spree for College Foster Youth