Volunteer Team Build with LSL CPA
Foster Love - Together We Rise loves helping coordinate volunteer team build projects. As experts in the corporate and social responsibility space, we finding adding a team build component is a bonus for everyone. Our CPA team LSL CPA hosts an yearly bike build with us to benefit kids in foster care. This year it was even more amazing.
Who is LSL CPA?
LSL CPA is an accounting firm based in Brea and Sacramento, California. They have a strong commitment to helping the local community and have a CSR initiative called Doing What Counts.
The LSL CPA website states, “With a growing interest in giving back to the community, LSL started ‘Doing What Counts’ in 2013. Every year, our firm participates in a handful of firm-wide philanthropic events, including assembling school supplies for Backpacks for Success and participating in multiple 5K walks throughout the year. The ‘Doing What Counts’ program has contributed to the well-being of the Orange County community, as well as, the satisfaction of our team.”
The Volunteer Team Build
Thank You, LSL CPA
- 7 Bonding Activities To Do With Your Foster Family
- What Happens to Pregnant Teens in Foster Care?
- What Happens When Kids in Foster Care Turn 18?
- 5 FREE Things To Do While You’re Home
- 15 Things You Should Know Before Fostering
- 7 Ways to Give Back to the Community
- Fostering in the Military System
- Myths About Adoption & Foster Care
- 10 Students Selected for Foster Love's 2023 Family Fellowship Scholarship Program
- Empowering Futures: A Shopping Spree for College Foster Youth