6 Ways Your Business Can Help On Giving Tuesday
How can your business help on Giving Tuesday? There are so many ways to get involved and with Giving Tuesday! As experts in corporate and social responsibility. Here are our top 6 ways your business can help.
1. Donate a Percentage of Your Sales
This is the easiest way to make an impact on Giving Tuesday. Let your audience know that a percentage of the sales for the day are going to help a charity. It encourages people to patron your business and feel good about spending money.
Our partners Albanese donate a dollar per candy bag sale during the month of November to help us for Giving Tuesday. To sweeten their giving, they also donate one bag of candy as an in-kind donation.
2. Do a Round-Up the Change Fundraiser
Not everyone can give on the percentage level, especially if you are a mom and pop shop. So rather than cutting into your sales, help empower your customer’s ability to give. You can do this with a “Round-Up” the change fundraiser. A “Round-Up” the change fundraiser is simple, rather than the customer paying $4.75 for something, they pay $5 even. So essentially, they are committing to donate .25 cents through your business to help a charity.
3. Donate the Sales of a Specific Item or Service
Really make the day about giving back by donating the proceeds of an item or service. This allows you to talk about the cause and help incentives your audience to try a product.
4. Volunteer Your Services
There are several charity events held by local charities during this season. Sign up on their volunteer list and make a difference. Email: email@example.com to join the TWR volunteer list.
5. Commit to a Service Project
Committing to complete a service project could be a way to get your whole team involved while helping.
6. Make a Straight Donation
So you don’t want to get your audience involved. You have limited time and really want to help. Then just make a straight, tax-deductible donation. Easy-peasy.
Giving Tuesday is Almost Here!
Regardless of how you get involved, it is important to show your community support on Giving Tuesday. For further tips, please feel free to contact us here.
- Former Foster Youth Shares Her Experience as a Teen in Foster Care
- Former Foster Youth Finds A Kidney Donor In New Mom
- What Happens When Kids in Foster Care Turn 18?
- Our Friends at Sticker Mule
- 12 Years of Helping Kids in Care
- 15 Things You Should Know Before Fostering
- 7 Ways to Give Back to the Community
- Myths About Adoption & Foster Care
- How To Become a Foster Parent - The 5 Step Guide
- Disney Days at Walt Disney World Blog